Every day I make patients happy by fulfilling their deepest wishes regarding their looks. A special moment for me is the six week follow up visit, when my patient is shown the "before" photo and has to look twice to recognize herself. Patients can hardly believe the change, so quickly have they become used to their attractive, new appearance.
I visualize in my mind the final aesthetic result before I begin a procedure and my goal is to provide the finest quality plastic surgery, using techniques that have been proven over time. I always use the most advanced techniques and procedures and make sure that these have been really proven helpful and beneficial. I strive for the highest quality in surgical care under the safest possible conditions and I believe in safe, hospital based, affordable and confidential surgery.
I perform most all of my surgeries in accredited, state licensed hospitals in Birmingham, Alabama, always being mindful that such hospitals have all the accredited safety resources available should an emergency ever present itself. In my hospital operating room, my patient's anesthesia is always supervised by a board certified anesthesiologist physician.
Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member of the International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS is the largest plastic surgery society in the world.)
My Curriculum Vitae:
- The University of The South, Pre-Med-Biology Major, CUM LAUDE Sewanee, Tennessee
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama
- Vanderbilt University, Department of Surgery, Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Surgery
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Head and Neck Surgery and Otorhinolaryngology, Chief Resident and Fellow
- University of Kentucky, Department of Surgery, Fellow – Division of Plastic Surgery, Lexington, Kentucky
- Previous Private Practice with Dr. O. Gordon Robinson, Brookwood Medical Center, Birmingham, Alabama
- Previous Private Practice named: "MOOR PLASTIC SURGERY" at Brookwood hospital. I have now moved my practice to Mountain Brook Village near the Botanical Gardens and Zoo, where our parking is very conveniently up front. This easy parking is very important for my post operative patients who have had major surgery.
- The new name of my practice is ALABAMA PLASTIC SURGERY at the new location in Mountain Brook Village across from Davenport Pizza Palace. You will see our Black Awning.
ALABAMA PLASTIC SURGERY
2850 Cahaba Road, Suite 120
Birmingham, Alabama, 35223
Telephone (205) 871-2002
- Grandview Medical Center, Birmingham, Alabama
- Brookwood - Baptist Medical Center, Birmingham, Alabama
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Birmingham, Alabama